|Organization||The Austin Group|
Frank Turek is an American Christian author and public speaker at universities, conferences, and churches. He is the author of one book, Correct, Not Politically Correct, and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler, I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality. His show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB network.
Turek is a former aviator in the U.S. Navy, and has a Masters degree in Public Administration from George Washington University and a doctorate in Apologetics from Southern Evangelical Seminary. He has also taught classes in Leadership and Management at George Washington University.
Advocacy For Christian Apologetics
Frank Turek is a Christian apologist, and has delivered talks to numerous churches and universities. He is an advocate of intelligent design, and a critic of evolution. He is notable for his debates with the atheist Christopher Hitchens in 2008 
Turek is known for his views on the marriage debate and homosexuality. In 2010, Frank Turek was fired from Cisco for his views on the marriage debate. A member of his class, despite giving the class excellent marks, called Cicso's human resources department to have Turek fired after reading about Turek's views over the internet. Turek was later fired from Bank of America for the same reason.
- Correct, Not Politically Correct; How Same-Sex Marriage Hurts Everyone (2008) ISBN 978-1607081623
- I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist (2004) ISBN 978-1581345612
- Legislating Morality: Is it Wise? Is it Legal? Is it Possible? (1998) ISBN 978-0764220944
- "Biography". The Austin Group. Retrieved 19 December 2011.
- "Biography". Outreach Speakers. Retrieved 19 December 2011.
- "Bio". Christian Apologetics Radio Shows. May 16, 2009. Retrieved 19 December 2011.
- "About the Author". Voice of Revolution.
- "Frank Turek Biography". Morning Star. Retrieved January 16, 2014.
- Intelligent Design Frank Turek looks at Darwinian Evolution vs. Intelligent Design through the lens of astronomy, physics, biology, and reason.
- Turek vs. Hitchens Debate: Does God Exist? Richard Dawkins Foundation 2008. Accessed Feb 2014
- "The Cisco Kid - Mike Adams - Page full". Townhall.com. 2011-06-16. Retrieved 2014-02-13.
- "Christian Consultant Fired by Bank of America Over Gay Marriage Book". Christianpost.com. 2011-09-04. Retrieved 2014-02-13.
- "1999 Gold Medallion Book Awards Winners". Christian Book Expo. Retrieved 2014-02-16.