|Organization||The Austin Group|
Frank Turek is an American Christian author and public speaker at universities, conferences, and churches. He is the author of one book, Correct, Not Politically Correct, and co-author of two more with Norman Geisler, I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist and Legislating Morality. His show, I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, airs on the NRB network.
Turek is a former aviator in the U.S. Navy, and has a Masters degree in Public Administration from George Washington University and a doctorate in Apologetics from Southern Evangelical Seminary. He has also taught classes in Leadership and Management at George Washington University.
Advocacy For Christian Apologetics
Frank Turek is a Christian apologist, and has delivered talks to numerous churches and universities. In 2004, he co-authored I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist with Norman Geisler. He is an advocate of intelligent design, and a critic of evolution. He is notable for his debates with the atheist Christopher Hitchens in 2008 
Turek believes that it is wrong for people to demand truth from medicine bottles and yet not demand truth when it comes to morality or religion. He argues that truth is based in correspondence to an absolute reality, and is therefore not subjective. It therefore follows that religious truth is also objective, and that to state that there is no truth or that truth is subjective is self-refuting.
Turek is known for his views on the marriage debate and homosexuality. He argues in Correct, Not Politically Correct that marriage lengthens lifespans of men and women, civilizes men, protects women, protects mothers, lowers welfare costs, and encourages a replacement birth rate. However, he argues, same-sex marriage does none of these. Turek mentioned in several interviews that in 2010, he was fired from Cisco for his views on the marriage debate. A member of his class, despite giving the class excellent marks, called Cicso's human resources department to have Turek fired after reading about Turek's views over the internet. Turek also states that he was later fired from Bank of America for the same reason.
- Correct, Not Politically Correct; How Same-Sex Marriage Hurts Everyone (2008) ISBN 978-1607081623
- I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist (2004) ISBN 978-1581345612
- Legislating Morality: Is it Wise? Is it Legal? Is it Possible? (1998) ISBN 978-0764220944
- "Biography". The Austin Group. Retrieved 19 December 2011.
- "Biography". Outreach Speakers. Retrieved 19 December 2011.
- "Bio". Christian Apologetics Radio Shows. May 16, 2009. Retrieved 19 December 2011.
- "About the Author". Voice of Revolution.
- "Frank Turek Biography". Morning Star. Retrieved January 16, 2014.
- Intelligent Design Frank Turek looks at Darwinian Evolution vs. Intelligent Design through the lens of astronomy, physics, biology, and reason.
- Turek vs. Hitchens Debate: Does God Exist? Richard Dawkins Foundation 2008. Accessed Feb 2014
- I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist. 2004. p. 36-37.
- Correct, Not Politically Correct. ISBN 1607081628.
- Lopez, Kathryn. "Frank Talk About Marriage: The New Anti-Defamation Project". National Review Online.
- "Christian Consultant Fired by Bank of America Over Gay Marriage Book". Christianpost.com. 2011-09-04. Retrieved 2014-02-13.
- "1999 Gold Medallion Book Awards Winners". Christian Book Expo. Retrieved 2014-02-16.