From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Franken may refer to:
- Franks, medieval Germanic tribes
- Franconia, a region situated in northern Bavaria and adjacent parts of Baden-Württemberg and Thuringia, Germany
- Franconia (wine region), one of the 13 wine regions of Germany
- Franken, Haut-Rhin, a commune of the Haut-Rhin département of France
- Franc, a currency unit, its German name (Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and formerly Belgium and Luxembourg)
- An alternative name used in Germany for wine made from the Silvaner grape (Frankenriesling or Frankentraube)
- Al Franken (born 1951), United States satirist and junior Senator from Minnesota
- Bob Franken correspondent for CNN
- Frans Franken I (1542–1616), Flemish painter.
- Franken Fran, a Japanese manga and a fictional character
- Franken Stein, a Japanese manga/anime fictional character
- Henry Franken (born 1966), Dutch engineer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.