Frankford Candy & Chocolate Company
|Industry||Chocolate and candy manufacturer|
|Headquarters||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
Frankford Candy & Chocolate Company is an American candy manufacturer, located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, founded in 1947 by Sam Himmelstein. The current CEO is Stuart Selarnick. In recent years, Frankford Candy & Chocolate Company has become a very successful candy manufacturer. It is one of the largest producers of chocolate rabbits in the United States, making over 100 varieties. In 2000 it started licensing popular children's TV characters, such as SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Brubaker, Harold (2006-12-08). "Healthful treats, but candy, too.". Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved 2008-03-04.
- Kleiman, Dena (1989-03-22). "Where Chocolate Bunnies Come From". New York Times. Retrieved 2008-03-04.
- Frankford Candy sweet on a license to thrill - Philadelphia Business Journal
- Candy company acquires Wonderball brand - Philadelphia Business Journal
- A sweetheart chocolate deal - Philadelphia Business Journal
|This food and/or confectionery corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|