From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Frankfort may refer to:
- Frankfurt am Main, alternative name. Still occasionally used in dialects of that region.
In South Africa:
In the United States of America:
- Frankfort, Illinois
- Frankfort, Indiana
- Frankfort, Kansas
- Frankfort, Kentucky, the state capital and best-known U.S. city with this name
- Frankfort, Maine
- Frankfort, Michigan
- Frankfort (town), New York
- Frankfort (village), New York, within the town of Frankfort
- Frankfort, Ohio
- Frankfort, South Dakota
- Frankfort, Wisconsin (disambiguation)
- Frankfort Township (disambiguation)
- Frank Frankfort Moore (1855–1931), British dramatist, novelist and poet
- Henri Frankfort (1897–1954), Dutch Egyptologist, archaeologist and orientalist
- Jacob Frankfort (born 1801), first Jewish immigrant from Poland to Los Angeles, United States
- Frankfort Sailplane Company
- the Frankfort meteorite of 1868, which fell in Alabama, United States (see meteorite falls)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.