|Full name||Frank Bennett|
|Date of birth||3 January 1969|
|Place of birth||Birmingham, England|
|1996||→ Shrewsbury Town (loan)||4||(3)|
|2000–2001||Forest Green Rovers||27||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Bennett played for Halesowen Town before joining Southampton in February 1993 for an initial fee of £10,000. He played 19 times, mainly as a substitute, before joining Shrewsbury Town on loan in October 1996 and moved to Bristol Rovers the following month for a fee of £3,000.
He joined Exeter City on non-contract terms in February 2000, but left to join Forest Green Rovers the following month. He was a part of the Forest Green side that reached the 2001 FA Trophy final after he scored in a 4-1 semi final win over Hereford United at Edgar Street.
He moved to Aberystwyth Town and then followed manager Frank Gregan to Weston-super-Mare. He joined Bath City in June 2002. He struggled with injury and turned down a reduced deal in May 2004, joining Brislington in August 2004.
Bennett has a wife named Michelle, a son, Joshua, and a daughter, Shanee.
- Barry J. Hugman. The PFA Premier & Football League Players' Records 1946 - 1998. Queen Anne Press. p. 51. ISBN 1-85291-585-4.
- "Sport in Short: Football". The Independent. 25 February 1993. Retrieved 26 November 2010.
- "Forest Green and Canvey in final". BBC Sport. 7 April 2001.
- "Bennett for Bath?". Non League Daily. 14 June 2002.
- "Bennett joins Bath". Non League Daily. 19 June 2002.
- "Past Players - B". Retrieved 2009-02-07.[dead link]
- Frankie Bennett career stats at Soccerbase
- Since 1888... The Searchable Premiership and Football League Player Database (subscription required)
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a forward born in the 1960s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|