Franklin Township, Pulaski County, Indiana
Location in Pulaski County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.38 sq mi (94.2 km2)|
|• Land||36.38 sq mi (94.2 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||719 ft (219 m)|
|• Density||19.7/sq mi (7.6/km2)|
|ZIP codes||46960, 46996|
|GNIS feature ID||0453311|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.38 square miles (94.2 km2), all land.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- California Township, Starke County (north)
- North Bend Township, Starke County (northeast)
- Tippecanoe Township (east)
- Monroe Township (south)
- Jefferson Township (southwest)
- Rich Grove Township (west)
- Wayne Township, Starke County (northwest)
The township contains Mt. Zion Cemetery.
Airports and landing strips
- Arens Field
- Graves Landing Strip
- Podell Airport
- Tippecanoe River State Park (northwest three-quarters)
Potowatami Indian Dam (located just up from the state park landing in the Tippecanoe River).
Winamac Fish & Wildlife Area (containing the old Patti Hills)
Firetower (located in the state park)
Hilljack-Clemons Hill (just west of Ripley)
Oxbow Lagoon (swampy lake created by a change in the Tippecanoe River many years ago -located in the state park).
Dead Bayou (located approximately 1/4 mile north of the state park boat landing merging with the river on the east side).
- Eastern Pulaski Community School Corporation
- Indiana's 2nd congressional district
- State House District 20
- State Senate District 5
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
||Wayne Township, Starke County||California Township, Starke County||North Bend Township, Starke County|
|Rich Grove Township||Tippecanoe Township|
|Jefferson Township||Monroe Township|