František Štorm (born 3 July 1966) is a Czech typographer of international acclaim, a musician, artist, teacher and author. His book Eseje o typografii (Essays on Typography) was nominated for the Magnesia Litera Award (2009).
Štorm studied at the Academy of Arts, Architecture and Design in Prague, graduating in 1991 and immediately becoming assistant to Jan Solpera at the Studio of Typography. Later, in 2003, Štorm became head of the Studio and remained in the position until 2008. In 1993, Štorm founded his Storm Type Foundry, a small type foundry for his own work. So far, Štorm has produced more than sixty font families. Štorm is, outside the area of typography, probably best known as the singer/guitarist of the legendary black metal band Master's Hammer.
- "Interview with Štorm". MyFonts. August 2007. Retrieved 19 November 2010.
- "Typograf František Štorm rozhodně nenapsal žádné Písmo svaté". iDNES.cz (in Czech). Mladá fronta DNES. Retrieved 20 November 2010.
- "Studio of Typography, AAAD".
- "Storm Type Foundry website".
- "Master's Hammer official website".