|Date of birth||12 March 1986|
|Place of birth||Příbram, Czechoslovakia|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Right winger / Right-back|
|Hannover 96 on loan from (Viktoria Plzeň)|
|2014||→ Hannover 96 (loan)||7||(0)|
|2004||Czech Republic U-18||5||(0)|
|2004–2005||Czech Republic U-19||10||(1)|
|2006–2008||Czech Republic U-21||15||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 June 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Rajtoral was described as "one of the best attacking right-wingers in the Czech Republic" by journalist Mark Smith.
Rajtoral played for Příbram for a season before joining Baník Ostrava, with whom he signed a three-year contract in 2005. He made his debut in European competitions in the 2005–06 UEFA Cup while playing for Ostrava.
Rajtoral played in the inaugural Czech Supercup in 2010 against Sparta Prague, being one of two players to be sent off as his team lost the match. He scored his first goal of the 2010–11 season in October 2010 against Mladá Boleslav, but his team lost the game 4–3.
Rajtoral played the second half of the 2011 Czech Supercup, a match which Plzeň won on penalties against Mladá Boleslav. He replaced Marián Čišovský in the 46th minute, in a match which finished 1–1.
In January 2014 Rajtoral joined German Bundesliga club Hannover 96 on loan for the reat of the season with an option to make the transfer permanent. Hannover passed on that option though and Rajtoral returned to Plzeň for the start of the new season.
As 13 February 2014
|2004–05 Gambrinus liga||Marila Příbram||15||1||0||0||0||0||15||1|
|2005–06 Gambrinus liga||Baník Ostrava||26||0||0||0||0||0||26||0|
|2006–07 Gambrinus liga||Baník Ostrava||26||8||0||0||0||0||26||8|
|2007–08 Gambrinus liga||Baník Ostrava||25||3||0||0||0||0||25||3|
|2008–09 Gambrinus liga||Baník Ostrava||23||1||0||0||0||0||23||1|
|2009–10 Gambrinus liga||Viktoria Plzeň||28||3||0||0||0||0||28||3|
|2010–11 Gambrinus liga||Viktoria Plzeň||27||3||0||0||2||0||29||3|
|2011–12 Gambrinus liga||Viktoria Plzeň||29||2||0||0||14||1||43||3|
|2012–13 Gambrinus liga||Viktoria Plzeň||28||3||0||0||16||3||44||6|
|2013–14 Gambrinus liga||Viktoria Plzeň||16||3||0||0||12||2||28||5|
|2013–14 Bundesliga||Hannover 96|
- "Manchester City in Champions League: Viktoria Plzen profile". BBC Sport. 16 September 2013. Retrieved 6 May 2014.
- "František Rajtoral". UEFA. 22 May 2012. Retrieved 6 May 2014.
- "Nováčci zatím v Ostravě bloudí". Mladá fronta DNES (in Czech). 14 July 2005. Retrieved 6 May 2014.
- Vacek, Václav (29 June 2009). "Do Viktorie míří Rajtoral, do Baníku se vrací Varadi". Deník (in Czech). Retrieved 6 May 2014.
- "Superpohár měl dva vyloučené. Řepka s Rajtoralem za to budou pykat v lize" [Supercup had two excluded. Řepka with Rajtoral will pay for it in the league]. Mladá fronta DNES (in Czech). 8 July 2010. Retrieved 6 May 2014.
- "Dostat čtyři góly? To je moc, věděl po prohře plzeňský obránce Rajtoral". Mladá fronta DNES (in Czech). 24 October 2010. Retrieved 6 May 2014.
- "Mistrovská Plzeň získala Superpohár, Boleslav zdolala po penaltách". Mladá fronta DNES (in Czech). 22 July 2011. Retrieved 6 May 2014.
- "Football: Plzeň’s Rajtoral sent to Hannover on loan". Radio Prague. 30 January 2014. Retrieved 6 May 2014.
- "Euro 2012: Injured midfielder Tomas Rosicky in Czech squad". BBC Sport. 29 May 2012. Retrieved 6 May 2014.
- František Rajtoral international stats at the Football Association of the Czech Republic website (Czech)
- František Rajtoral Gambrinus liga statistics at Fotbal DNES (Czech)
- Guardian Football