|Born||Franz Bernhard Humer
1 July 1946
|Title||Chairman of Roche and Diageo plc|
Board member of
|Roche, Diageo, Citigroup, International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children (ICMEC; Chairman)|
Franz Bernhard Humer (born 1 July 1946) is a Swiss-Austrian businessman.
Humer is currently chairman of Swiss pharmaceutical company Roche and Chairman of Diageo plc, a British multinational alcoholic beverages company, the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
Humer is Chairman of the Board of the International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children, a global nonprofit organization that combats child sexual exploitation, child pornography, and child abduction.
Humer is also chairman of the board of directors at INSEAD.
- "Franz Humer search". Dellam. Retrieved 3 November 2012.
- Franz Humer in: Roche, 13 August 2013
- "Franz Humer profile". Forbes. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- "ICMEC Board Members". icmec.org.
- "Schutz, Hilfe, Prävention: Eine Stimme für missbrauchte Kinder". Neue Zürcher Zeitung. 6 January 2014.
|This business-related Austrian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This business-related Swiss biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|