From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Franz I)
Francis I or Francis the First may refer to:
- Francesco I Gonzaga (1366–1407)
- Francis I, Duke of Brittany (1414–1450, reigned 1442–1450)
- Francis I, Duke of Lorraine (1517–1545, reigned 1544–1545)
- Francis I of France (1494–1547, reigned 1515–1547)
- Francesco I de' Medici, Grand Duke of Tuscany (1541–1587, reigned 1574–1587)
- Francis I of Beauharnais
- Francesco I d'Este, Duke of Modena (1644–1658)
- Francis I, Holy Roman Emperor (1708–1765, reigned 1745–1765)
- Francis I (Erbach-Erbach) (1754–1823), Count of Erbach
- Francis I of the Two Sicilies (1777–1830, reigned 1825–1830)
- Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor, also known as Francis I, Emperor of Austria, (1768–1835, reigned 1804–1835)
- Francis V, Duke of Modena (1819–1875), known to Jacobites as Francis I of England, Scotland, France and Ireland.
- Franz I, Prince of Liechtenstein (1853–1938)
- Pope Francis (born 1936), Pope since 2013
- Francis the First, an opera composed by Edward Loder
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.