Franz Joseph (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Franz Josef or Franz Joseph is a given name.
- People known solely by the name
- Franz Joseph I of Austria (1830–1916), Emperor of Austria, Apostolic King of Hungary and King of Bohemia
- Franz Joseph I, Prince of Liechtenstein (1726–1781), Knight of the Golden Fleece
- Franz Joseph II, Prince of Liechtenstein (1906–1989), Knight of the Golden Fleece
- Franz Joseph, Prince of Hohenzollern-Emden (1891–1964), Nazi party member and SS officer
- Franz Joseph (artist) (1914–1994), artist and author loosely associated with Star Trek
- People with the given name
- Franz Joseph Antony (1790–1837), choral composer
- Franz Joseph Emil Fischer (1877–1947), German chemist
- Franz Joseph Feuchtmayer (1660–1718), sculptor and stuccoist
- Franz Joseph Gall (1758–1828), neuroanatomist and physiologist
- Franz Joseph Haydn (1732–1809), composer
- Franz Joseph Molitor (1779–1860), German writer and philosopher
- Franz-Joseph Müller von Reichenstein (1740–1825), Hungarian mineralogist
- Franz Josef Strauß (1915–1988), German politician
- Eligius Franz Joseph von Münch-Bellinghausen, Austrian dramatist, poet and short-story writer
- Franz Josef, New Zealand, a town in the South Island of New Zealand
- Franz Josef Glacier, in the South Island of New Zealand
- Franz Josef Land, an archipelago in the Arctic Ocean, in the far north of Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.