Franz Park, St. Louis
|St. Louis neighborhood|
Location of Franz Park within St. Louis
|• Total||0.42 sq mi (1.1 km2)|
|• Density||5,800/sq mi (2,200/km2)|
|ZIP code(s)||Part of 63139|
Franz Park is a neighborhood of St. Louis, Missouri.
In 2010 Franz Park's racial makeup was 86.2% White, 7.9% Black, 0.5% Native American, 2.1% Asian, 2.5% Two or More Races, and 0.8% Some Other Race. 4.3% of the population was of Hispanic or Latino origin.
- Clayton/Tamm, St. Louis, in the east
- Ellendale, St. Louis, neighborhood directly to the south
- Hi-Pointe, St. Louis, in the north
- Dogtown, St. Louis, general area including all 4 neighborhoods
- Franz Park neighborhood website
|This St. Louis City, Missouri state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|