|Traded as||FWB: FRA|
Frankfurt am Main, Hesse, Germany
|Key people||Stefan Schulte (CEO and chairman of the executive board), Karlheinz Weimar (Chairman of the supervisory board)|
|Revenue||€2.195 billion (2010)|
|Operating income||€430.9 million (2010)|
|Profit||€262.9 million (2010)|
|Total assets||€9.171 billion (end 2010)|
|Total equity||€2.739 billion (end 2010)|
|Employees||19,790 (average, 2010)|
Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide, commonly known as Fraport, is a German transport company which operates Frankfurt Airport in Frankfurt am Main and holds interests in the operation of several other airports around the world. In the past the firm also managed the smaller Frankfurt-Hahn Airport located 130 kilometers west of the city. It is listed on both the Xetra and the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The company's current chief executive officer is Stefan Schulte. As of 2009, the company has approximately 20,000 employees - about 17,500 of them in Frankfurt - and an annual revenue of about €2 billion. Fraport was the main sponsor of the Bundesliga football team Eintracht Frankfurt from the 2002/2003 season to 2012.
Fraport AG is also involved in ground handling operations at its own operated airports and at third-party operated airports (such as Vienna). It mostly operates ground handling services in a deregulated context. Fraport was also involved to make Frankfurt Airport and Indira Gandhi International Airport ready for A380 operations.
In addition to various management and infrastructure subsidiaries related to Frankfurt Airport, Fraport's holdings include the following airport operating companies:
|Company||Airport(s) operated||Country||% ownership|
|Cairo Airport Company||Cairo International Airport (management contract)||Egypt||0%|
|Daport S.A.||Blaise Diagne International Airport (operator once completed)||Senegal||60%|
|DIAL Delhi International Airport Private Limited||Indira Gandhi International Airport||India||10%|
|Flughafen Hannover-Langenhagen GmbH||Hannover-Langenhagen Airport||Germany||30%|
|Fraport IC Ictas Antalya Airport Terminal Investment and Management Inc.||Antalya Airport||Turkey||51%|
|Fraport Saudi Arabia Ltd||King Abdulaziz International Airport, King Khalid International Airport||Saudi Arabia||100%|
|Fraport Twin Star Airport Management AD||Burgas Airport, Varna Airport||Bulgaria||60%|
|Lima Airport Partners S.R.L.||Jorge Chávez International Airport||Peru||70%|
|Northern Capital Gateway LLC||Pulkovo Airport||Russia||35.5%|
|Xi'an Xianyang International Airport Co., Ltd.||Xi'an Xianyang International Airport||China||24.5%|
The company's articles of association designate Frankfurt am Main as the company's registered office. Fraport's facilities are on the property of Frankfurt Airport in the city's Flughafen district. Its head office building is Building 162, located by Gate 3.
As of 2010 Fraport's new headquarters, located by Gate 3, are under construction. During that year the German Sustainable Building Council (DGNB) gave the building a preliminary "Pre-certificate in Gold" award. The building is scheduled to open in 2012.
- "Annual Report 2010". Fraport. Retrieved 2 April 2011.
- "Articles of Association of Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide." Fraport. Retrieved on May 28, 2011. "I. General Provisions § 1 Company name, registered office and financial year (1) The name of the company is Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide. (2) The registered office of the company is Frankfurt am Main."
- "Subsidiaries and Investments". Fraport. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
- "How to find us." Fraport. Retrieved on May 28, 2011.
- Jennifer (no family name given). "Mein erster Arbeitstag." Fraport. 20 April 2010. Retrieved on 3 June 2011. "Besucherausweis in Empfang nahm. Zügig lief ich zum Gebäude 162 ( = Hauptgebäude),[...]"
- "Offering of 22,700,000 Ordinary Bearer Shares of Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide." Fraport. H-4. Retrieved on May 28, 2011. "REGISTERED AND HEAD OFFICE OF THE COMPANY Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide Flughafen Tor 3 60547 Frankfurt am Main Germany"
- "Quality breeds Success." Fraport. Retrieved on May 28, 2011.
- "Connecting Sustainably Report 2010." Fraport. 35. Retrieved on May 28, 2011.