From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Frappe)
|Look up frappe or frappé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frappé may refer to:
- A frozen fruit-flavored dessert made with shaved ice, similar to sherbet
- Le temps frappé, a French term for musical downbeat
- Frappé magazine, a magazine in Crete, Greece.
Frappe may refer to:
- An Italian name for angel wings, a sweet, crisp pastry made with deep-fried dough
Frappé or Frappe may refer to the following drinks:
- Frappé coffee, an iced coffee beverage made from instant coffee originally from Greece
- A milkshake in New England
- A drink similar to the trade-marked Frappuccino
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.