Fraser – Winter Park (Amtrak station)
|Fraser – Winter Park
Amtrak inter-city rail station
Fraser – Winter Park Amtrak Station.
|Address||205 Fraser Avenue
Fraser, Colorado 80442
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Owned by||Ronald M. Anderson|
|Passengers (2013)||7,250 1.2%|
The Fraser–Winter Park Station is a train station in Fraser, Colorado, United States. that is served daily by Amtrak's (the National Railroad Passenger Corporation) California Zephyr, which runs once daily between Chicago, Illinois and Emeryville, California (in the San Francisco Bay Area).[Note 1] (The next western stop is in Granby and the next eastern stop is in Denver.) The station house is unstaffed, except during the winter months. At 8,561 feet (2,609 m) above sea level, it is the highest Amtrak station in the United States.
- As of 13 January 2014, the previous schedule continues with the westbound train (Route 5) scheduled to stop at 10:07 am and the eastbound train (Route 6) scheduled to stop at 3:50 pm.
- Media related to Fraser – Winter Park (Amtrak station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak – Stations – Fraser, CO
- Fraser, Colorado (WIP) Great American Stations (Amtrak)
- Fraser-Winter Park Amtrak Station (USA RailGuide – TrainWeb)
|This Colorado train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|