Frat Party at the Pankake Festival
|Frat Party at the Pankake Festival|
|Video by Linkin Park|
|Released||November 20, 2001|
|Recorded||Recorded at various locations|
|Genre||Nu metal, rap metal, alternative metal|
|Length||50:03 (main title)|
|Label||Warner Reprise Video, Warner Bros. Records|
|Producer||Bill Berg-Hillinger, Joe Hahn, David May, Angela Smith|
|Linkin Park video chronology|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2012)|
The release documented the band on its touring cycle to support the debut album Hybrid Theory. It also features all four of the band's music videos up to that point, plus the "Cure for the Itch" and "Points of Authority" music videos (the later was used to promote the DVD). It also includes bonus special features and several hidden easter eggs that unlock even more bonus special features.
|4.||"Points of Authority"||3:30|
|5.||"The Live Show"||3:17|
|6.||""Crawling" Video Shoot"||1:21|
|9.||"Cure for the Itch"||0:54|
|11.||"One Step Closer"||2:55|
|13.||"In the End"||3:36|
|1.||"Making of In the End Video"||12:42|
|2.||"Crawling Live Music Video with Multiangles"||4:07|
|3.||"Mike and Joe's Art Piece"||1:35|
|5.||"Crawling Bryson Bluegrass Version" (audio only)||4:06|
|6.||"High Voltage" (audio only)||3:45|
|7.||"My December" (audio only)||4:23|
- Esaul (Demo 1999)
To access it, you must activate subtitles first. Then go to the "Chapter Selection" screen and select the "Beginnings" chapter. When Brad Delson is talking, the words "from the beginning" will appear at the bottom of the screen (at about 9:33). When the words appear at themjoochy of the screen, press the "Enter" button on your remote. You will be taken to a video of early studio footage from 1999, before the band was signed. The song that they are performing an early version of "A Place for My Head", called "Esaul".
- Points of Authority Live at The Dragon Festival
To access it, go to the "Disc Setup" screen and wait, without press any button. After about two minutes the screen will change and a honeycomb-like keyboard design will appear. Using your remote, enter the following sequence of numbers: 1-4-8-5-9-5-2. At the end of number 2 (on computer simply click on the numbers), you will be taken to a video depicting an alternate version of the "Points of Authority" video featured in the main title.
- One Step Farther
This Easter egg is fairly easy to find. Simply turn on the "Director's Commentary" audio track and watch the video for "One Step Closer." The audio track will be playing backward while the video will still be playing forward.
- One Step Closer (The Humble Brothers Remix)
When viewing the One Step Closer video as part of the main title (accessed from the Chapter Selection, not the Track Selection menu), wait until the last time Chester says "Shut up!" right before "I'm about to break!" and press Enter on your remote/keyboard. This takes you to an audio-only section where you can listen to the remix of One Step Closer by the Humble Brothers. This is an earlier version of the one that appears later on the remix album Reanimation, without Jonathan Davis providing additional vocals.
- Linkin Park TV
There are 4 ways to do this:
- Stop the DVD and then set it to title 3, chapter one.
- Go to Credits and press enter, then previous chapter.
- Go to Special Features then back to the Main Menu. Press 9 and enter on your remote. (This method does not work on computers)
- Go to Main Menu then Special Features. Go back again to the Main screen and then press UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT buttons waiting about a second after each buttons. (This one works the best)
You will be taken to a 12-minute footage in London including Mike's incident of a glass table that he's broke in half, causing Joe and Mike dismantle and hide it to avoid paying a fine.
- Chester Bennington – lead vocals
- Rob Bourdon – drums, backing vocals
- Brad Delson – guitars, backing vocals
- Joe Hahn – DJ, sampling, backing vocals
- Phoenix – bass, backing vocals
- Mike Shinoda – MC, vocals, beats, sampling, guitar
- Produced by: Bill Berg-Hillinger for Id Playground and Mr. Hahn
- Executive producer: Mr. Hahn
- Edited by: Bill Berg-Hillinger
- DVD-video producers: David May for Warner Bros. Records and Angela Smith for Metropolis DVD
- Menu design and animation: Sean Donnelly, Metropolis DVD
- Technical director: James Moore, Metropolis DVD
- DVD authoring by: Metropolis DVD, NYC
- Worldwide representation: Rob McDermott for the Firm
- Additional representation by: Carey Segura and Ryan DeMarti
- Booking agent: Mike Arfin for Artist Group International
- Legal: Danny Hayes for Selvern, Mandelbaum and Mintz
- Business manager: Michael Oppenheim and Jonathan Schwartz for Gudvi, Chapnick and Oppenheim
- Photography for package: James Minchin III
- Art direction and design: Tom Peanutz