From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fraunhofer (disambiguation))
Fraunhofer, German pronunciation: [ˈfraʊnhoːfɐ], may refer to:
- Joseph von Fraunhofer (1787–1826), German physicist
- Fraunhofer (crater), a lunar crater
- Fraunhofer Society (Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft), a large German research organization with 60 institutes throughout Germany
- Fraunhofer diffraction, far-field diffraction
- Fraunhofer lines, spectral lines of the Sun
- Fraunhofer distance, between near field and far field
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.