Wright playing for Kilmarnock
|Full name||Frazer Wright|
|Date of birth||23 December 1979|
|Place of birth||East Kilbride, Scotland|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Playing position||Centre Back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 April 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Wright quickly established himself in the Kilmarnock team, making 28 appearances in his first season at Rugby Park. He scored his first Kilmarnock goal in a 2–2 draw with Rangers in August 2006 and netted again the following month with an extra time free-kick in a 2–1 win against Livingston in the CIS Cup. He was on target again in the CIS Cup in November, scoring twice in a 3–2 win over Motherwell in the quarter-finals. These goals helped Kilmarnock reach the 2007 Scottish League Cup Final, which they lost to Hibernian.
On 3 June 2011 he left Kilmarnock to join fellow Scottish Premier League side St. Johnstone on a free transfer. Wright made his debut on 23 July against Aberdeen on the opening day of the season.
- "Kilmarnock complete Wright move". BBC Sport. 28 June 2005.
- "Kilmarnock 2–2 Rangers". BBC Sport website. 27 August 2006.
- "Kilmarnock 2–1 Livingston". BBC Sport. 19 September 2006.
- "Kilmarnock 3–2 Motherwell". BBC Sport. 7 November 2006.
- "St Johnstone sign defender Frazer Wright". BBC Sport. 3 June 2011.
- "Aberdeen 0–0 St. Johnstone". BBC Sport. 23 July 2011.
- "Frazer Agrees To Sign On For Another Year". St. Johnstone FC. 17 February 2014.
|This biographical article related to a defender from Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|