Freddie Fox (actor)
|Born||Frederick Samson Robert Morice Fox
|Relatives||Emilia Fox (sister)
Lucy, Viscountess Gormanston (half sister)
Frederick Samson Robert Morice "Freddie" Fox is an English actor. His early screen career highlights include roles as singer Marilyn in a biopic about Boy George, King Louis XIII in The Three Musketeers, and Edwin Drood in The Mystery of Edwin Drood. In 2012, he starred on the London stage as Oscar Wilde's young lover Lord Alfred Douglas in The Judas Kiss, opposite Rupert Everett.
Fox was educated at Bryanston School, a co-educational boarding independent school in the market town of Blandford Forum (near the village of Bryanston) in Dorset, followed by the Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London, from which he graduated in 2010.
|2009||St Trinian's 2: The Legend of Fritton's Gold||Head Boy|
|2011||The Three Musketeers||King Louis XIII|
|2009||Why Didn't They Ask Evans?||Tom Savage||TV film|
|2010||Worried About the Boy||Marilyn||TV film|
|Any Human Heart||Peter Scabius||TV series (2 episodes)|
|This September||Guy Wells||TV series (1 episode: "Family Secret")|
|2011||The Shadow Line||Ratallack||TV series (3 episodes)|
|2012||The Mystery of Edwin Drood||Edwin Drood||Two-part TV drama|
|Lewis||Sebastian Dromgoole||1 episode: "Generation of Vipers"|
|Parade's End||Edward Wannop||TV series|
|2011||A Flea in Her Ear||Camille||Richard Eyre||Georges Feydeau||Old Vic|
|2011||Cause Célèbre||Tony Davenport||Thea Sharrock||Terence Rattigan||Old Vic|
|2012||Hay Fever||Simon Bliss||Howard Davies||Noël Coward||Noël Coward Theatre|
|2012||The Judas Kiss||Lord Alfred Douglas||Neil Armfield||David Hare||Hampstead Theatre
- "Edward Fox Biography (1937–)". Filmreference.com. Retrieved 11 January 2012.
- Matthew Bell (19 August 2012). "The Feral Beast: Farewell to a loved and Foxy lady – Diary – People". The Independent. Retrieved 16 November 2012.
- "Press Office – Worried About The Boy press pack: Freddie Fox plays Marilyn". BBC. 10 May 2010. Retrieved 11 January 2012.
- Nicole Lampert (3 February 2012). "Freddie Fox, son of Edward Fox is determined to hit the big time on his own merit | Mail Online". Dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 3 March 2012.
- Wooley, Sarah. "The Judas Kiss". Hampsteadtheatre.com. Retrieved 16 November 2012.
- "Emilia's pouting tips for Freddie". mirror.co.uk. 14 May 2010. Retrieved 11 January 2012.[dead link]
- "Guildhall School of Music & Drama: Freddie Fox". Gsmd.ac.uk. Retrieved 16 November 2012.
- Pip Clements (14 May 2010). "The Freddie Fox Club – Life & Style – London Evening Standard". Standard.co.uk. Retrieved 16 November 2012.
- Theatre. "A constellation of future stars". Telegraph. Retrieved 16 November 2012.