From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Freddy or Freddie may refer to:
- Freddy (given name)
- Freddy (singer) (Fredesvinda García), Cuban singer
- Andrew Flintoff, English cricketer whose nickname is Freddie
- Freddie Fox (disambiguation)
- Brad Fittler, also known as Freddie Fittler, Australian Rugby League Player
- Freddy Stephen Fuller, 1960's and 70's Canadian Boxer
- Freddie Mercury rock singer and vocalist of rock band Queen
- Freddie Prinze (1954–1977), American actor and stand-up comedian
- Freddie Prinze, Jr., American actor, son of the above
- Freddy Wexler, a musician from New York City.
- Freddie Smith, American Actor.
- Freddy, a main character in the webcomic Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Freddy, a character of the British children's television programme Rainbow
- Freddy (weather), a cartoon weatherman in Hong Kong
- Freddy Auratus, a fiction golden hamster from The Golden Hamster Saga, written by Dietlof Reiche
- Freddie Benson (iCarly), a fiction character from iCarly
- Freddy the Ferret, a fictional character in Barnyard & Back at the Barnyard
- Fred Jones (Scooby-Doo), a character in the Scooby Doo series
- Freddy Krueger, a fictional killer in the psychological thriller A Nightmare on Elm Street
- Freddie McClair, a fictional character from Skins
- Freddy the Pig, a character in a series of children's books written by Walter R. Brooks
- Freddie, a television sitcom created by, and starring, Freddie Prinze, Jr. that aired from October 2005 to April 2006
- The Freddy, a 1960s dance craze
- Freddy or Freddy II, experimental robots built during the 70s in the Department of Machine Intelligence and Perception at the University of Edinburgh.
- The Freddy Awards, a high school theatre awards ceremony in the Lehigh Valley region in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Freddie Mac, government sponsored enterprise of the U.S. federal government, authorized to make loans and loan guarantees
|Look up Freddy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.