Frederick Feirstein (born 1940) is an poet, and playwright. He has published eight books of poetry and has had twelve plays produced. His eighth book of poems, Fallout, was published by Word Tech Communications, in May 2008.
He has been a Pulitzer Prize finalist and has been awarded a Guggenheim Fellowship. Prizes he has received include the Poetry Society of America's John Masefield Award, England's Arvon Foundation Prize, and The Quarterly Review of Literature's International Prize.
- The family circle, Davis-Poynter, 1973, ISBN 978-0-7067-0075-6
- Survivors, Seagull Publications, 1974
- Masquerade, American Society of Theatre Arts, 1974
- Manhattan carnival: a dramatic dialogue, Countryman Press, 1981, ISBN 978-0-914378-69-3
- Fathering: a sequence of poems, Apple-wood Books, 1982, ISBN 978-0-918222-33-6
- City life: poems, Story Line Press, 1991, ISBN 978-0-934257-76-3
- New and selected poems, Story Line Press, 1998, ISBN 978-1-885266-50-7
- Fallout, Wordtech Communications, 2008, ISBN 978-1-934999-09-7