Frederick Wallace Edwards
Edwards worked in the British Museum (Natural History) which contains his collections made on his expeditions to Norway and Sweden (1923), Switzerland and Austria (1925), Argentina and Chile (1926/27), with Raymond Corbett Shannon, Corsica and USA (1928), the Baltic (1933), Kenya and Uganda (1934), with Ernest Gibbins, and the Pyrenees (1935).
For a partial list of works see the references in Sabrosky's Family Group Names in Diptera
- Alexander, C. P. 1941 [Edwards, F. W.] Can. Ent. 73 94-95
- Anonym 1941: [Edwards, F. W.] Indian J. Ent. 3 149
- Blair, K. 1941: [Edwards, F. W.] Entomologist's Monthly Magazine (3) 77 20
- Evenhuis, N. L. 1997: Litteratura taxonomica dipterorum (1758-1930). Volume 1 (A-K); Volume 2 (L-Z). - Leiden, Backhuys Publishers 1; 2 VII+1-426; 427-871 1: 220-221, Portr.+Schr.verz.
- Imms, A. D. 1941: [Edwards, F. W.] Obit. Notices fellows Roy. Soc. London 3 735-745, Portr.