Free Social Constitutional Party
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Free Social Constitutional Party|
الحزب الدستوري الاجتماعي الحر
|Ideology||Liberal Democracy, socialism|
|Politics of Egypt
The Free Social Constitutional Party or Al-Hizb Al-Distouri (Arabic: الحزب الدستوري الاجتماعي الحر) is a political party in Egypt. The Free Social Constitutional Party might be considered as a liberal democratic and a liberal socialist party.
- Drafting a new Constitution.
- Reforming education.
- Reforming the health sector.
- Creating a favorable investment atmosphere, ensuring swift justice, eliminating red tape, reducing taxes and providing high-quality services.
- Supervising the State Budget
- Approving the appointment of senior State officials by the People's Assembly.
- Establishing a poor bank.
- Contributions to liberal theory
- Liberalism worldwide
- List of liberal parties
- Liberal democracy
- Liberalism in Egypt
|This political party- and liberalism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a political party in Egypt is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|