Free agent (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A free agent is an athlete whose contract with a team has expired, leaving them free to sign for another team.
Free agent or FreeAgent may also refer to:
- Free Agent (album), a 2010 album by rapper Joell Ortiz
- Free Agents, a Bay Area rap group who released an album titled Negotiations
- Free Agents (TV series), a 2009 English TV series starring Stephen Mangan
- Free Agents (U.S. TV series), a 2011 American workplace sitcom starring Hank Azaria
- The Challenge: Free Agents, season 25 of the MTV reality game show
- Free Agent (novel), the first Paul Dark novel by Jeremy Duns
- Free agent (business), someone who works independently for oneself, rather than a single employer
- An individual capable of exercising free will
- A version of the Usenet news client Forté Agent
- Seagate FreeAgent, a line of external hard disks marketed by Seagate Technology
- FreeAgent (software), an online accounting system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Free agent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.