From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Free association may refer to:
- Free association (psychology), a clinical technique of psychoanalysis devised by Sigmund Freud
- Free Association, a musical group formed by David Holmes for the Code 46 soundtrack
- Associated state, a type of political relationship that one country may have with another country
- Freedom of association, a human right
- Free association (communism and anarchism), the society that is the goal of anarchists and communists
- Free Association (newspaper), a publication of the Japanese Anarchist Federation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Free association.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.