Free radical (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Free radical is a chemistry term that describes an atomic or molecular species with unpaired electrons on an otherwise open shell configuration.
Free radical may also refer to:
- Free radical addition, an addition reaction in organic chemistry involving free radicals
- Free Radical Centre, a research center located in Australia that works in all areas of free radical chemistry
- Free radical halogenation, a type of halogenation in organic chemistry
- Free-radical theory, a chemistry theory that attributes organisms aging because cells accumulate free radical damage with the passage of time
- Free Radical, a 1988 biography of Albert Szent-Györgyi by Ralph W. Moss
- Free Radical (magazine), a New Zealand-based magazine
- Free Radicals: The Secret Anarchy of Science (Profile, 2011) by Michael Brooks
- Free Radicals (film), an animated short film by avant-garde filmmaker Len Lye
- Böse Zellen, (Free Radicals), an Austrian film by Barbara Albert
- Crytek UK, formerly Free Radical Design, a video game developer based in Nottingham, England
- Free Radicals (band), a jazz, funk, and international music group based in Houston, Texas
- "Free Radicals" (song), a song by the rock band The Flaming Lips on the album At War with the Mystics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Free radical.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.