From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Free schools)
Free school may refer to:
- Anarchistic free school, decentralised educational networks
- Democratic education, schooling run as direct democracies
- List of democratic schools, where students have the freedom to design their own curriculum and participate in running the school
- Free education, schools that do not charge for attendance
- Free school (England), a type of publicly financed but independently run school in England
- Free school movement, an American education reform movement during the 1960s and early 1970s that sought to change the aims of formal schooling through alternative, independent community schools
- Free School of Evanston, a school in Evanston, Illinois
- Freie Schulgemeinde movement in Germany, led by Gustav Wyneken
- London Free School, hippie/counterculture community school of UK Underground also involved with the creation of the Notting Hill Carnival
- Jean-Baptiste (songwriter), also known as Free School
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Free school.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.