Free software (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Free software may refer to one of the following.
- Freely redistributable software
- Free software, defined by the Free Software Foundation, is software which may be used, copied, studied, modified and redistributed ("free as in free speech"), but is not necessarily available for no charge
- Open-source software, similar to free software
- Free and open-source software
- Freeware, software available for zero price, but not necessarily with the rights to modify and redistribute it
- Free Software Magazine
- Free Software Magazine (China)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.