Freedom Air (Guam)
|Hubs||Antonio B. Won Pat International Airport
Saipan International Airport
|Key people||Joaquin Flores - General Manager, Owner|
Freedom Air is an airline based in Barrigada, Guam operating scheduled passenger and cargo services in Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands. Its headquarters is located in Guam's Antonio B. Won Pat International Airport.
The airline operates scheduled FAR part 121 passenger service between Guam, Rota and Saipan using a 30 seat Shorts 360 aircraft. Part 135 operations serve the Saipan-Tinian route using Piper Cherokee aircraft. They are also available for air tours from Saipan. It also operates cargo services using a Shorts 330 cargo conversion aircraft.
Guam (United States)
Northern Mariana Islands (United States)
- Rota (Rota International Airport)
- Saipan (Saipan International Airport) Hub
- Tinian (Tinian International Airport)
The Freedom Air fleet includes the following aircraft (at March 2007):
As of August 2006, the airline also operated:
- Piper PA-31 Navajo (7 Seat passenger configuration)
- Piper PA-23 Aztec (6 Seat passenger configuration)
- Piper Cherokee (6 Seat passenger configuration)
- Cessna 172 Skyhawk (3 Seat passenger configuration)
- "Airline." Yellow Pages Inc. 12 of 354. Retrieved on February 10, 2010.
- Flight International 3 April 2007
- Freedom Air fleet detail
|This Guam-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|