From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up freedom fighters in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A freedom fighter is a person engaged in a resistance movement against what they believe to be an oppressive and illegitimate government.
Freedom Fighter(s) may refer to:
- Mujahideen (in Arabic)
- High Times Freedom Fighters, a marijuana legalization group created by High Times magazine
- Freedom Fighters (comics), the name of a number of fictional superhero teams in comic books published by DC Comics, and of two comics series featuring these teams
- Freedom Fighters (Sonic the Hedgehog), a group of fictional characters associated with Sonic the Hedgehog
- Freedom Fighters (video game), a video game developed by IO Interactive
- The Freedom Fighters, a short lived name of the team of Flash (AKA Sting) and Justice (AKA Ultimate Warrior) who would later be known as the Blade Runners
- F-5 Freedom Fighter (or Tiger II), a low cost entry level supersonic fighter aircraft
- "Freedom Fighters", a song by P.O.D. from their album Payable on Death
- "Freedom Fighters", a song by Two Steps from Hell from their albums, Legend and Invincible, and used as a remix in their album, SkyWorld.
- Freedom Fighters -Icecream wo Motta Hadashi no Megami to, Kikanjuu wo Motta Hadaka no Ousama-, a single by Japanese musician, Miyavi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.