Freedom Hall Civic Center
|Location||1320 Pactolas Road Johnson City, TN 37604|
|Owner||Johnson City, Tennessee|
|Construction cost||$5 million|
|East Tennessee State University
Science Hill High School
Freedom Hall Civic Center is a multi-purpose arena in Johnson City, Tennessee. Performances there have included the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey circus who came in 2008  a Jehovah's Witnesses convention in 2010 Elvis Presley, Sir Elton John, Aerosmith, and many more top musical acts. Starting in 2014, it became the basketball venue for East Tennessee State University.
Freedom Hall Civic Center opened in 1974 on the Liberty Bell Complex next to Science Hill High School. The arena was built by the city of Johnson City to be used as an entertainment venue and additional space for the middle and high schools located on the property. Over the years the venue has been used for sporting events, theatrical productions, concerts, ice shows, and a rodeo venue.
- "Basketball". visitjohnsoncity.com. Retrieved April 13, 2015.
- "$1 million in repairs planned for Johnson City's Freedom Hall Civic Center". The Kingsport Times-News (Kingsport, Tennessee). April 20, 2008. Retrieved 12 August 2010.
- "Events - Ringling Bros. Circus Coining To Freedom Hall .". Elizabethton Star. February 7, 2008. Retrieved August 12, 2010.
- "Jehovah's Witnesses hold district conventions". Maryville Daily Times. June 19, 2010. Retrieved August 12, 2010.
- "ETSU unveils new Buccaneer logos, Bucs to play at Freedom Hall". Johnson City Press. July 23, 2014. Retrieved December 16, 2014.