Freehold, New York
|Freehold, New York|
|• Total||16.56 sq mi (42.9 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||423 ft (129 m)|
|• Density||88/sq mi (34/km2)|
|Time zone||EST (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|ZIP code||12431 (Greene)|
|GNIS feature ID||950661|
The hamlet is centered around the junction of NY 32 and Greene County Route 67. There are some buildings there, such as the firehouse and a general store. Although it is not in the Catskill Mountains, the range's northern Escarpment dominates the view south from Freehold.
Freehold Airport is located one mile northwest of the hamlet and is a major hub for gliders.
- Esbon Blackmar, former US Congressman
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Freehold, New York
- "ZIPskinny demographic information for 12431 - FREEHOLD NEW YORK". ZIPskinny. Retrieved 30 June 2010.
- "American FactFinder". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 28 May 2010.
- "Find Area Code". White Pages. Retrieved 30 June 2010.
- "ZIP Code Lookup". ZIPinfo. Retrieved 30 June 2010.
|This article about a location in Greene County, New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|