PAL region cover art for PlayStation 2
Mike Metzger, pictured
|Developer(s)||Page 44 Studios, Hypnos Entertainment, Full Fat|
|Publisher(s)||Electronic Arts, Destination Software, Zoo Digital Publishing|
|Genre(s)||Sports game, Racing game|
- Monumental races in Monument Valley, Utah-A course that twists and turns though the rock structures. The jumps are very smooth and one of the last jumps has burst though a ring with a glass panel in it with the Freekstyle logo on it.
- The Crust Belt-Based in an abandoned coal mining/welding factory, oddly still running, features jumping over belts full of coal, and speeding through a run down warehouse. There are also two secret jumps, one where you jump over buckets filled with molten steel, and the other in which you have to smash through wooden crates to get on the route to a massive jump.
- Burn It Up-Race your way in this "Nature Gone Ari" track, Full of burning/collapsing trees and rocks shooting down an uphill section of the track. The very first jump is the biggest in the course. There are two secret jumps, one you go off course and follow a gray line that leads you to a rock jump. The other needs full boost to get up on the top of the multiple 'S' shaped turns below.
- Gnome Sweet Gnome-This course is inside a bush sculpting garden, featuring jumps over multiple sculptures, and a section where you knock over little gnomes.
- Let It Ride-Based in possibly Las Vegas, Nevada, is one of the more colorful and ambient tracks in the game. There is a secret route where, when a jump pops up from the ground, you will land on a red and blue platform which takes you to the next pop up jump, (non-secret).
- The Rocket Garden-The hardest track in the game, is in a rocket launching base, has more secret jumps than any of the other tracks. First, if you hear an alarm go off in the first section of the track, go to the middle launching pad, There will be a jump and you soar past a rocket taking off. Next, on the very next jump, if you jump the middle ramp, you will land on a platform which leads you to the inside of the facility. The exit of the building launches you out to the next jump section. On the final stretch, go to the middle route, it will lead you to a big jump with a glass pane ring.
- Feel The Pane in Detroit-A course filled with jumbo-trons or "Freek TV's", and loads of glass panes to smash or crash though.
- The Crash Pad-An abandoned house under construction, full of jumps over the house, exploding grills, and a pool. Not for swimming though.
- The Burbs-A neighborhood turned into "Freekville" The population was originally in the thousands, after Freekstyle paid a visit, there were only eight (Number of racers in the game). This course is full of twisty, curvy, massive, and "Over-the-Top" jumps.
- Mike "Metz" Metzger, aka "The Godfather"
- Brian Deegan
- Leeann Tweeden
- Stefy Bau
- Clifford Adoptante, aka the Flyin' Hawaiian
- Mike Jones, aka Mad Mike
- Jessica Patterson
- Greg Albertyn, aka Albee
The title track for the game is a song called Slip Away by Dry Cell. Dry Cell's debut CD, Disconnected, was scheduled to be released by Warner Bros. Records on July 16, 2002 but was scrapped due to a dispute between the label and the band.