From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Freelance or Freelancer may refer to:
- Freelancer, a person who pursues an occupation without a long-term commitment to any particular employer
- Freelance marketplace, a website that matches buyers and sellers of internet-provided services
- Freelancers Union, a non-profit organization represents the needs and concerns of the independent workforce
- Freelancer.com, a freelancer marketplace website
- Film, and other media
- Freelance Samurai, a 1957 color Japanese film directed by Kenji Misumi
- Freelance (1971 film), a 1971 film starring Ian McShane
- Freelance (2007 film), a 2007 low-budget independent film directed by Drew Sawyer
- Freelancers (2012 film), a 2012 crime-drama film starring 50 Cent, Forest Whitaker, and Robert De Niro.
- Freelancer (video game), a space simulation video game
- Sam & Max: Freelance Police, a graphic adventure computer game developed by LucasArts
- Cowboy Bebop Remixes: Music for Freelance, a collection of songs by The Seatbelts
- In fiction
- Freelance (the Photographer), a James Bond henchman
- Sluggy Freelance, a webcomic written and drawn by Pete Abrams
- The Freelance Hairdresser, a pseudonym of DJ, producer and composer Soundhog
- The Freelance Hellraiser, nickname of Roy Kerr, one of the creators of the UK bootleg scene
- The Sacramento Freelancers, a former drum and bugle corps from Sacramento, California.
- IBM Lotus Freelance Graphics, an information graphics and presentation program developed by Lotus Software
- Freelance model, a vehicle model not based on an existing vehicle
- NAC Freelance, a British four-seat touring monoplane.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.