|Look up freeloader, freeloaders, or freeloading in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term "Freeloader" in everyday speech refers to a "mooch" or a schnorrer. A freeloader is a selfish and undeserving user of resources in private and personal spheres, e.g. an uninvited guest's abuse of friends and family's hospitality. (For unpaid overuse of public resources in public sphere, see free rider.)
Freeloader may also refer to:
- Freeloaders (band), an electronic music act
- Freeloaders (film), a Broken Lizard film
- Freeloader (game), a board game created by Cheapass Games
- Freddie the Freeloader, a character created by Red Skelton
- Freddie Freeloader, a composition by Miles Davis, included on his 1959 album Kind of Blue
- Freeloader boot disks, a series of video game boot disks (e.g. the Wii Freeloader)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Freeloader.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.