|Directed by||Mika Ronkainen|
|Edited by||Anders Villadsen|
|Distributed by||DR Sales|
|Running time||86 minutes|
Freetime Machos is a Finnish documentary film about the world's most northerly rugby club called OYUS Rugby based in Oulu, Finland. The film is directed by Mika Ronkainen and it was premiered at IDFA in November 2009. The film got its North American premiere at Tribeca Film Festival in April 2010. It was also part of the Edinburgh International Film Festival in June 2010.
- Kyle Smith (2010-04-30). "Tribeca Film Festival 2010: A manly cheer for 'Freetime Machos'". Nypost.com. Retrieved 2010-04-30.
- Elina Mishuris. "The rugby road to modern manhood". Nyunews.com. Retrieved 2010-04-27.
- Logan Hill. "Nine Films From the Ninth Annual Tribeca Film Festival". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2010-04-18.
- Cynthia Fuchs. "Tribeca/ESPN Sports Film Festival". Popmatters.com. Retrieved 2010-04-23.
- Alan Bacchus. "Recently reviewed: Freetime Machos". Exclaim.ca. Retrieved 03.05.2010. Check date values in:
|This article about a sports-related documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Finnish film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|