From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up freezing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Freezing is the process in which a liquid turns into a solid when cold enough.
Freezing may also refer to:
- Freezing (film), a 2007 comedy film
- Freezing (manga), a manga and anime written by Lim Dall-Young and illustrated by Kim Kwang Hyun
- Freezing (TV series), a BBC comedy series
- Gait freezing, a common motor symptom of Parkinson's disease
- Hypothermia, a biological condition in response to colder temperatures
- Local anesthetics used in dentistry.
- The melting point of water, 32 °F (0 °C)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.