From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Freiberg (German for "free mountain") may refer to:
- Freiberg, Saxony, Germany
- Freiberg am Neckar, Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Freiberg in Moravia, birthplace of Sigmund Freud, a German exonym for Příbor, Czech Republic
- Freiberg in Bohemia, a German exonym for Příbram, Czech Republic
- David Freiberg (born 1938), American musician, vocalist, and bass guitar player,
- Konrad Freiberg, president of German Police Union since 2000,
- Arie Freiberg, former Dean of Law at Monash University
- Dietrich of Freiberg (c. 1250 – c. 1310) also known as "Theodoric of Freiberg", theologian, philosopher and natural scientist
And distinguish Freiburg (German for "free town")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.