Freight Runners Express
|Hubs||General Mitchell International Airport|
|Destinations||United States, Canada, Mexico, Caribbean|
|Headquarters||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA|
|Key people||Chip Zens (CEO/President), Robert Sevier (General Manager), Patrick Hammer (Director of Operations), Timothy Leech (Director of Maintenance), Chad Aumueller (Parts Manager)|
Freight Runners Express is an American airline based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was established and started operations in 1985 and operates scheduled and on-demand air cargo services. Passenger air charter services are also operated under the Air Charter Express (ACE) brand, using Embraer EMB-120 Brasilia and Beechcraft King Air aircraft. Freight Runners is located at the General Mitchell International Airport, Milwaukee. 
As of December 2013, the Freight Runners Express fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- 10 Beechcraft 99
- 2 Super King Air 350
- 3 Beechcraft 1900C Airliner
- 2 Cessna 207 Skywagon
- 3 Cessna 402B Utiliner
- 1 Embraer EMB-120 Brasilia
- Freight Runners Express company history retrieved on 4 January 2009.
- Freight Runners Express website passenger charters page retrieved on 4 January 2009.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 84.
- Freight Runners Express website fleet page retrieved on 4 January 2009.
|This article relating to a United States airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|