From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up French in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
French may refer to anything of, from, or related to France.
- French language, a Romance language
- French dialects, variants of the French language
- French people, an ethnic group
- French cuisine, traditional foods
- French folklore, folklore of the Gauls, Franks, Normans, Bretons, Occitans, and other peoples in France
- French mythology, traditional religion
- French (surname), including a list of people with the surname
- French catheter scale, a gauge system commonly used to measure the size of a catheter
- French defence, a chess opening (1 e4 e6)
- French Open, one of the four major tennis tournaments
- French River (disambiguation), name of several rivers and other places
- French's, an American manufacturer of mustard condiment
- French fries, batons of deep-fried potato
- French kiss, a kiss in which tongues touch
- French dressing, a term used for different salad dressings
- Frenching (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "French"
- All pages with titles containing "French"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title French.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.