From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
French is the adjective form of France and usually refers to:
- Something of or related to the nation of France
- French catheter scale, a gauge system commonly used to measure the size of a catheter
- French (surname)
- French Open, one of the four major tennis tournaments
- French defence, a chess opening (1 e4 e6)
- French River, Colchester, Nova Scotia, Canada
- French River, Pictou, Nova Scotia, Canada
- French River (Ontario), Canada
- French River (Massachusetts), Massachusetts
- French's, an American manufacturer of mustard condiment
See also 
- French fries
- French kiss
- French dressing
- Frenching (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "French"
- All pages with titles containing "French"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.