From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (January 2013)|
French Fingerling is a late-maturing fingerling potato variety.
- The French Fingerling Potato possess plants which are tall and spreading (Johnny's Selected Seeds).
- The tubers are of the fingerling shape and averages 2 to 3 inches in length (Specialty Produce).
- The skin is dark red rose, while the flesh has a waxy texture that is yellow and lightly spotted with pink.
- French Fingerling has a high resistance to scabs and shows some resistance to leafhopper.
- It maintains well in storage.