From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up freshman or freshmen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A freshman is a first-year student.
Freshman or Freshmen (or The Freshman or The Freshmen) may also refer to:
Film and television
- The Freshman (1925 film), a Harold Lloyd film
- The Freshman (1990 film), a film starring Marlon Brando and Matthew Broderick
- "The Freshman" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- "The Freshmen", a Gossip Girl episode
- Freshman Guitars, a Scottish guitar company launched in 2002
- The Freshmen (band), an Irish showband
- Freshmen (album), by Nesian Mystik
- "The Freshmen" (song), by The Verve Pipe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.