Sigmund Freud (1856–1939) was the inventor of psychoanalysis, psychosexual stages, and personality theory of Ego, Superego and Id.
Freud may also refer to:
- Freud (crater), a lunar crater
- Freud (mini-series), a 1984 mini-series starring David Suchet
- Freud: The Secret Passion, a 1962 film by John Huston and starring Montgomery Clift
- Freud, a chimpanzee in the Kasakela community
 People with the surname
The Freud family of Sigmund Freud, the pioneer of psychoanalysis, lived in Austria and Germany until the 1930s before emigrating to England, Canada and the United States. Several of Freud's descendants have become well known in different fields.
- Amalia Nathansohn Freud (1835–1930), mother of Sigmund, born at Brody
- Anna Freud, daughter of Sigmund Freud, famous for contributions to child psychology and developmental psychology
- Ernst Ludwig Freud, architect, son of Sigmund Freud
- Walter Freud, Sigmund's grandson, chemical engineer, member of Royal Pioneer Corps and British Special Operations Executive
- David Freud, Baron Freud, Walter's son, journalist, businessman, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Work and Pensions
 See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.