|Full name||Frickson Rafael Erazo Vivero|
|Date of birth||5 May 1988|
|Place of birth||Esmeraldas, Ecuador|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
(on loan from Flamengo)
|2007||→ Técnico Universitario (loan)||3||(0)|
|2014–||→ Flamengo (loan)||2||(0)|
|2015–||→→ Grêmio (loan)||2||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 January 2015.
† Appearances (Goals).
Frickson Rafael Erazo Vivero (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈfɾikson eˈɾaso]; born 5 May 1988), or simply Frickson Erazo, is an Ecuadorian professional footballer who plays as a centre back for Grêmio, on loan from Flamengo, and the Ecuadorian national team.
He made his Barcelona SC debut on 2 February 2012 against Deportivo Cuenca and won 3-1. He scored his first goal for the club against LDU Quito on 29 April 2012 in a 2-2 draw. He helped Barcelona SC become Ecuadorian Serie A champions that season, the club's first league title since 1997. This league title was also the first honour in Erazo’s career. 
In January 2014, Erazo moved to Brazilian side Flamengo. He made his debut on 2 February 2014 in a 5-2 Campeonato Carioca win over Macaé, but was sent off during the match. Erazo played a further five Campeonato Carioca matches (the annual football championship of Rio de Janeiro) matches for Flamengo, helping them to the state title.
Erazo made his debut for the Ecuador national football team on 20 April 2011 in a friendly match against Argentina  Erazo scored his first goal for Ecuador on 7 June 2011 in a 1-1 draw against Greece played at Citi Field, New York, United States. Erazo was selected for Ecuador's squad to take part in the 2011 Copa América held in Argentina. He played in all three group games, but with Ecuador failing to win any, they were eliminated at the first stage.
|1.||8 June 2011||Citi Field, New York, United States||Greece||1–1||1–1||International friendly|
- MirrorFootball (27 June 2013). "Southampton transfer news: Frickson Erazo, who the Frick is the Southampton target and what will he bring to St Mary's? - Mirror Football - Mirror Online". Mirror.co.uk. Retrieved 14 June 2014.
- "Frickson Erazo sounded out by United". MUFC Latest. 20 February 2013-02-20. Retrieved 14 June 2014. Check date values in:
- "Ecuador - F. Erazo - Profile with news, career statistics and history". Soccerway. Retrieved 14 June 2014.
- webcorpec.com (3 February 2014). "Frickson Erazo expulsado en su debut con el Flamengo". Planetamarillo.com. Retrieved 14 June 2014.
- MacLennan, Stuart (14 April 2014). "Frickson Erazo so relieved after Flamengo Carioca triumph". Sambafoot.com. Retrieved 14 June 2014.
- "Frickson ERAZO". M.fifa.com. 10 June 2014-06-10. Retrieved 14 June 2014. Check date values in:
- Bossert, Jerry (7 June 2011). "Greece and Ecuador attract near-sellout crowd for 1-1 draw at inaugural Citi Field soccer match". NY Daily News. Retrieved 14 June 2014.
- "Penpix of likely Ecuador squad for World Cup finals". Reuters. 28 April 2014. Retrieved 14 June 2014.