From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up friction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Friction may refer to:
- Friction, the force that opposes the relative motion or tendency of such motion of two surfaces in contact
- Charlotte Beck, fictional paranormal in the Marvel Comics publication DP 7 who occasionally uses the codename Friction
- In music
- "Friction," a song by Television from their 1977 album Marquee Moon
- "Friction," a song by Morcheeba from their 1998 album Big Calm
- Friction (Coney Hatch album), 1983 album by Coney Hatch
- Friction (Stavesacre album), 1996 album by Stavesacre
- Friction (Phideaux Xavier album), 1993 album by Phideaux Xavier
- Friction (band), Japanese rock band formed in 1978
- DJ Friction, a drum and bass artist from the UK
- Bobby Friction, host of the "Friction" show on the BBC Asian Network
- Friction, a concept introduced by Carl von Clausewitz to name how the simple things become difficult in war because of many misfortunes and mistakes.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.