Frida Gustavsson in 2011
6 June 1993 |
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Hair color||Dark blonde|
|Dress size||36 (EU), 6 (US)|
|Shoe size||39.5 (EU), 9 (US), 6.5 (UK)|
Frida Gustavsson (born 6 June 1993) is a Swedish model.
Gustavsson began modeling locally in 2008 and in the same year she moved to Japan to pursue modelling. She opened the Valentino Haute Couture Fall 2013 show in Paris. Since then, she has walked shows for Shiatzy Chen, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Lanvin, Carolina Herrera, Fendi, Christian Dior, Jil Sander, Alexander McQueen, Anna Sui, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, Oscar de la Renta, Emilio Pucci, Celine, Hermès, Jean Paul Gaultier, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent, Ralph Lauren, Blumarine, and Versace. She also walked in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012. Gustavsson is also the new face of Maybelline, she is currently going to work for them in adds and commercials in the late 2013. She was the fourth most requested model of the Spring 2010 season, behind Kasia Struss, Liu Wen, and Constance Jablonski.
Gustavsson has been in the magazines Elle, W, Numéro, American, Italian, French, British, German, and Japanese Vogue, L'Officiel, Crash, and others. In March 2010, she appeared on the cover of the German Vogue. She has appeared in advertising campaigns for Marc Jacobs, Jill Stuart, Anna Sui, H&M, Max Mara, Tiger of Sweden and Prada. Gustavsson won Elle Sweden's Model of the Year award in 2011.
She also appears in adverts for Nina Ricci.
- "Frida Gustavsson Model Profile". New York Magazine (New York Media, LLC). 2012. Retrieved 6 April 2010.
- "Frida Gustavsson". ifdb.co. Retrieved 29 May 2011.
- Lim, James (1 August 2010). "Meet the New Girl: Frida Gustavsson". New York Magazine (New York Media, LLC). Retrieved 12 August 2010.
- "FMD Profile". Fashion Model Directory. 2012. Retrieved 6 April 2010.
- "ELLE-galan 2011: Alla vinnare!" (in Swedish). elle.se. 14 January 2011. Retrieved 15 January 2011.
- Huldschiner, Henrik (28 January 2012). "Svenska supermodellen: "Jag var aldrig snyggast i klassen"". Dagens Industri (Bonnier Group). Retrieved 28 January 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Frida Gustavsson.|
- Frida Gustavsson at the Fashion Model Directory
- Frida Gustavsson photos at Style.com.
- Frida Gustavsson profile at New York Magazine.
- Frida Gustavsson at Design Scene.
- Frida Gustavsson's profile at Models.com