Frida Gustavsson in November 2011
6 June 1993 |
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Hair color||Dark Blonde|
|Dress size||36 (EU), 6 (US)|
|Shoe size||39.5 (EU), 9 (US), 6.5 (UK)|
Frida Gustavsson (born 6 June 1993) is a Swedish model.
Since then, she has walked shows for Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Lanvin, Carolina Herrera, Fendi, Christian Dior, Jil Sander, Alexander McQueen, Anna Sui, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, Oscar de la Renta, Emilio Pucci, Celine, Hermès, Jean Paul Gaultier, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent, Ralph Lauren, Blumarine, and Versace. She also walked the Victorias Secret 2012 fashion show in calender girls.
Gustavsson has been in magazines such as Elle, W, Numéro, American, Italian, French, British, German, and Japanese Vogue, L'Officiel, and Crash. In March 2010, she appeared on the cover of German Vogue.
Gustavsson won Elle Sweden's Model of the Year award in 2011.
- "Frida Gustavsson". ifdb.co. Retrieved 29 May 2011.
- "Frida Gustavsson Model Profile". New York Magazine (New York Media, LLC). 2012. Retrieved 6 April 2010.
- Lim, James (1 August 2010). "Meet the New Girl: Frida Gustavsson". New York Magazine (New York Media, LLC). Retrieved 12 August 2010.
- "FMD Profile". Fashion Model Directory. 2012. Retrieved 6 April 2010.
- "ELLE-galan 2011: Alla vinnare!" (in Swedish). elle.se. 14 January 2011. Retrieved 15 January 2011.
- Huldschiner, Henrik (28 January 2012). "Svenska supermodellen: "Jag var aldrig snyggast i klassen"". Dagens Industri (Bonnier Group). Retrieved 28 January 2012.
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Frida Gustavsson|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Frida Gustavsson|
- Frida Gustavsson at the Fashion Model Directory
- Frida Gustavsson photos at Style.com.
- Frida Gustavsson profile at New York Magazine.
- Frida Gustavsson at Design Scene.