From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Friday (film))
|Look up Friday in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Friday is a day of the week.
Friday or Fridays may also refer to:
- Friday (fictional character), a character in Robinson Crusoe
- Friday (comics), a character in the 2000 AD comics
- Friday (G.I. Joe), a fictional member of the Phoenix Guard in G.I. Joe: America's Elite
- Friday (novel), a novel by Robert A. Heinlein
- Friday Caliban, a character in A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Al-Jumua, 'Friday', the 62nd chapter (sura) of the Quran
Film and television
- Friday (1995 film), a 1995 film featuring rapper Ice Cube
- Friday: The Animated Series, a TV cartoon based on the film series
- Friday (2012 film), an Indian drama film
- Fridays (TV series), an American comedy show which aired briefly in April 1980
- Joe Friday, a fictional police detective in the television series Dragnet
- Friday (opera) or Freitag, an opera by Karlheinz Stockhausen from his Licht cycle
- Friday (soundtrack), the soundtrack album from the 1995 film
- "Friday", a song by Ice Cube on the soundtrack
- Friday (album), an album by Christine Milton
- "Friday" (Daniel Bedingfield song)
- "Friday" (Rebecca Black song)
- "Friday", a song by Goldspot
- "Friday", a song by Phish from Round Room
- "Friday", a song by Plies from The Real Testament
- "Friday", a song by Sunny Day Real Estate from Sunny Day Real Estate
- "Friday", a song by Joe Jackson from I'm the Man
- "Friday", a song written by Ellie Greenwich and Tony Powers
- "Friday", a song by Bowling For Soup from their album Rock on Honorable Ones!!
- Friday the 13th, a day considered unlucky in some traditions
- Girl Friday (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Friday"
- HMS Friday, an urban legend about an ill-fated ship.
|Sunday • Monday • Tuesday • Wednesday • Thursday • Friday • Saturday|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.