Friday the 13th (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Friday the 13th (film))
Friday the 13th is a date considered to be bad luck in western superstition.
Friday the 13th may also refer to:
- Friday the Thirteenth (1933 film), a British comedy-drama
- Friday the 13th (franchise), a slasher film franchise:
- "Friday the 13th", a composition by Thelonious Monk on the album Thelonious Monk and Sonny Rollins
- Friday 13th EP, by The Damned
- Live Ritual - Friday the 13th, a 2002 live album by the band Blasphemy
- Live – Friday the 13th, a 2005 live DVD and CD by Maroon 5
- Friday the Thirteenth (album), by The Stranglers
- Friday 13th (album), a 1983 album by Man
- 13 Nichi no Kinyoubi (13日の金曜日, "Friday the 13th"), a song by Nana Kitade on the album I Scream
- A song by Fozzy (band)
- Friday the 13th mini-crash, a 1989 stock market crash
- Friday, The Thirteenth, a 1907 novel by Thomas W. Lawson
- Friday the 13th: The Series, a television series not connected to the film franchise
- Friday the 13th (NES video game)
- Triskaidekaphobia, fear of the number 13, and the more specific fear of Friday the 13th known as paraskevidekatriaphobia or friggatriskaidekaphobia
- Black Friday (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.