From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Frieda)
|Look up Freida, Frida, Frieda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frida is a 2002 film based on Hayden Herrera's book about artist Frida Kahlo.
Frida, Frieda, or Freida may also refer to:
- Frida (given name), a feminine given name
- Frieda (surname)
- Frieda (Peanuts), a character from the comic strip Peanuts.
- Afroditi Frida (born 1964), Greek singer
Arts and entertainment
- Frida: A Biography of Frida Kahlo, a book by Hayden Herrera
- Frida (opera), an opera based on the life of Frida Kahlo
- Frida (album), a 1971 album by Frida Lyngstad
- Frieda (film), a 1947 film
- Hurricane Frieda (disambiguation)
- FREIDA Online, or Fellowship and Residency Electronic Interactive Database, American medical education database
- Frida (magazine), a Swedish magazine
- Frieda's Inc., first wholesale produce company in the United States to be founded, owned and operated by a woman
- Freda (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Freida"
- All pages beginning with "Frida"
- All pages beginning with "Frieda"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frida.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.