From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He was the son of Nikolaus Thyssen and wife Christine Nellessen. His family had settled in the rural Aachen in the 18th century. He married in Aachen on 1 October 1838 his cousin Katharina Thyssen.
- Ancestors of Baroness Francesca Anne Thyssen-Bornemisza de Kaszon
- Ancestors of Archduchess Eleonore of Austria
- Ancestors of Archduke Ferdinand of Austria
- Ancestors of Archduchess Gloria of Austria
- Marek, Miroslav. "Thyssen-Bornemissza de Kászon et Impérfalva Family". Genealogy.EU.[self-published source][better source needed]